Seed To Seed – 2-Year Intermediate Seed Saving Course (Saturday)
January 14, 2023
Irish Seed Savers Association
Please note – before purchasing your place below, Irish Seed Savers have asked that you fill out this short form:
NOTS are delighted to partner with Irish Seed Savers to offer their new 2-Year Intermediate Seed Saving Course beginning this coming January 2023.
Running across 2 years and 9 Modules until October 2024, this is a unique new course where participants can avail of reduced cost places through NOTS by signing up below.
Land available to grow + commitment to all 9 modules over the 2 years.
Course Modules and Timeline / Length of CPD:
– 58.5 hours (nine full day workshops)
– This course consists of nine modules, taught over nine full days over 2 years.
– Irish Seed Savers Association, Capparoe, Scariff, Co. Clare (modules 1-3,5,6,9)
– Leen Organics, Rathclooney, Co. Clare, V95 W426 (module 4)
– 3rd location to be confirmed (module 7)
– Brown Envelope Seeds, Ardagh, Church Cross, Co. Cork (module 8)
Start and Finish Time:
– 10.00am – 4.30pm each day
– Lunch not provided please bring your own packed lunch (Tea & Coffee provided)
Number of participants:
12 – 15
€1040 when you come through NOTS (This is a massive 35% off the full price of €1600. An extra 10% off is granted if 2 years paid in full at time of booking – See “2-year Full Payment Ticket” below. A payment plan also available for year 2 – that will be opened in February 2023.
Course Dates in 2023:
- Jan 14th Module 1 – In Person
- Feb 6th Zoom (Fabaceae)
- March 4th Module 2 – In Person
- Apr 3rd Zoom (Solanaceae)
- May 8th Zoom (Cucurbitaceae)
- June 12th Zoom (Brassicaceae)
- July 15th Module 3 – In Person
- Aug 14th Zoom (Brassicaceae)
- Sept 2nd Module 4 – In Person
- Sept 30th Module 5 – In Person
- Nov 4th Module 6 – In Person
- Dec 4th Zoom (Asteraceae)