Terms & Conditions
- Your company/business or employer must be a member of the National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) network to gain funding.
- Membership of the National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) network is FREE.
- You must be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- To gain the reduced training grant you must be either employed or self-employed sole trader farmer or grower.
- Acceptance onto a course is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of the National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) management team.
- Once you have been accepted onto the course you will be invoiced via the website, or if booking over the phone your invoice will be emailed to you. Postal invoices will only be issued on request.
- Course fees must be paid in full and in advance of the course commencing, unless prior agreement has been reached with the National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) management team.
- All fees must be paid directly to National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.). The reduced fee advertised and invoiced by National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) is paid directly by the member company to National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.), and in turn National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) pays the trainer/college the full cost. The network will never pay the grant aided amount directly to the member company or trainee. The grant will always be in the form of a reduced training cost.
- Refunds will only be issued if notice of non-attendance is given in writing 15 working days prior to the commencement of the course. Certain more expensive courses have their own refund policy, and this will be marked on the website and course listings with the following symbol ** (please request information if required).
- Fees can be paid by cheque, bank transfer, bank draft, debit or credit card (payment details will be included on your invoice). Please note that paying by credit card will incur a 3.5% transaction charge.
- All course attendees must sign in on the sign in sheet daily.
- As a condition of the funding, all trainees are required to complete the National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) Trainee Profile Form either online when registering, or when presented to them on the day of training. Failure to complete all the required paperwork will deem the funding void, and the member company will be liable for the full fee without the grant aid.
- At the end of a course, all attendees must complete the Skillnet Ireland Course Evaluation Form either in person on the day, or by email as soon as possible after the course.
- If you do not wish to complete the paperwork presented to you after the course, and still wish to attend, you will be charged the full course price without National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) grant aid. (Prices advertised are inclusive of National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) grant aid).
- National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) is funded on an annual basis. Funding for longer term courses (covering 2 or more calendar years) cannot be guaranteed, however we fully envisage gaining funding into the future. If there is any change to the National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.) funding circumstances, you will be notified in advance.
- From time to time, Skillnet Ireland or a third party may carry out quality assurance assessments on randomly selected courses. If you are contacted, please take the time to answer the questions that you are asked regarding the training and National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.).
(Please note that National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.), Skillnet Ireland, or a third party acting on behalf of Skillnet Ireland will NEVER ask for personal information on these calls/emails such as PPSN numbers, bank details, etc. If this information is requested, please DO NOT give out your personal information and contact us immediately).
You hereby fully indemnify and agree to hold harmless National Organic Training Skillnet (N.O.T.S.), Skillnet Ireland, its contracted training providers and / or its mentors harmless against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by you the “learning”, “member company” or “third party” arising out of or in connection with the training session undertaken, training programme or materials provided.