Progressive Farm Homeopathy – Online, Self-Paced Foundation Course
December 12, 2022
Hybrid Online / Self-paced + Live Support Sessions
This course provides practical, farmer-tested solutions to common livestock health problems. On completion, you will have a bespoke plan that works for you and your livestock.
The course is presented as a series of pre-recorded videos, support notes and documents, PLUS a workbook designed to be a working farm document and health plan. You will have lifetime access to all materials. The course also offers support via LIVE monthly Q&A with the teachers and a dedicated community forum.
Any livestock farmer or keeper – conventional or organic, large or small, specialised or mixed.
– Farm Homeopath Jackie Pearce-Dickens, MARH
- For Irish farmers interested in more information about the programme, please contact our course liaison Pat Aherne on 0868377385.
What you’ll learn:
This course is designed around the farming year and teaches preventative and early intervention strategies for common health issues
• Birth: including pre-, during, and post birth (dam and newborn)
• Youngstock and their common problems, including failure to thrive
• Degeneration and loss of production in older animals
• Fertility & lactation problems
• Lameness, acute and chronic
• Infection and infectious disease
• Parasites, internal and external, including ticks, flies etc
• Stress, trauma, accidents & emergencies
• Environmental challenges, eg climate, terrain
As an added benefit of completing the WHAg course and becoming a basic or pro member, you will be added to a WhatsApp group of over 50 farmers, 4 homeopathic vets, and 4 homeopaths for 100% support and backup.
You will also learn:
• A whole new set of observation skills and how to put them into practice
• The appropriate treatment and management of acute and chronic conditions using our unique model
• Practical skills for remedy sourcing, storing, administering