Organic Farming Principles (Hybrid Course – Online / Multiple Locations)
August 30, 2023
Hybrid Online + In-Person Course
NOTS have confirmed the hosting of a new online / in-person hybrid Organic Farming Principles course taking place before the October 1st deadline. This course is QQI Level 5 certified, and is accepted to gain access onto the Organic Farming Scheme.
Participants will attend 4x online evening sessions, and 1 full day in-person at the location of their choosing. We have 10 in-person locations available across Ireland where you can complete your mandatory organic farm walk and examination.
Please note, places are limited at each in-person venue, so sign up ASAP to confirm your place.
Course Cost: €200 when you sign up through NOTS
All participants must attend all 4 online sessions, regardless of exam / farm walk location
- Day 1 – Wednesday August 30th (Live Online Session 5.00pm – 9:30pm)
- Day 2 – Thursday August 31st (Live Online Session 5.00pm – 9:30pm)
- Day 3 – Wednesday September 6th (Live Online Session 5.00pm – 9:30pm)
- Day 4 – Thursday September 7th (Live Online Session 5.00pm – 9:30pm)
Participants must choose ONE of the below in-person sessions in order to complete the course. The date / location is up to you:
- Wednesday September 13th (In-person 9.00am – 4:00pm)
- Option 1 – Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim (The Enterprise Centre) – SOLD OUT
- Option 2 – Castlebar, Co Mayo (Ellison Hotel) – SOLD OUT
- Option 3 – Kilkenny, Co Kilkenny (Hotel Kilkenny)
- Option 4 – Golden, Co Tipperary (Good Herdsmen)
- Option 5 – Tullamore, Co Offaly (Tullamore Court Hotel)
- Thursday September 14th (In-person 9.00am – 4:00pm)
- Option 6 – Cavan Town, Co Cavan (Hotel Kilmore) – SOLD OUT
- Option 7 – Ballybrit, Co Galway (Clayton Hotel) – SOLD OUT
- Option 8 – Naas, Co Kildare (Osprey Hotel) – SOLD OUT
- Option 9 – Killarney, Co Kerry (Heights Hotel) – SOLD OUT
- Option 10 – Athlone, Co Roscommon (Athlone Springs Hotel)
Choose your in-person location from the ticket options below. Please note that you will complete 4 online sessions from home first, with the 5th and final day in-person at your chosen location.