Online Menu Planning Masterclass with Blathnaid Bergin (October)
October 13, 2022
Online / Distance Learning
Learn how to save money, time, labour, resources through correct menu planning with this one-day online Masterclass with Blathnaid Bergin of The Business of Food.
Taking place on Thursday October 13th, this in-depth masterclass will give you the opportunity to re-vamp your menu planning with one of the most experienced and respected trainers in the sector.
- Date: Thursday October 13th, 2022
- Time: 10.00am to 4.30pm
- Format: Live online course via Zoom
- Trainer: Blathnaid Bergin (The Business of Food)
- Cost: €155 when you sign up through NOTS. This is a massive 30% reduction on the full course price
Course Topics / Learnings:
• Why Covid has turned menu planning upside down.
• Why menu planning is the most crucial part of your food and beverage operation.
• Why the menu has a domino effect on every area of your business.
• How to use menu planning to minimise food waste.
• How to identify bottlenecks and eliminate same.
• How to use menu planning to maximise your current (however scarce) resources.
• The common mistakes in menu planning.