Management Development Training Course with Blathnaid Bergin
March 13, 2024
Learn the key principles of management, and how improved management skills can help you to grow your business with our new 5-day Management Development Training programme with Blathnaid Bergin of The Business of Food.
Taking place across 5 days from February 14th through May 1st, this in-depth, interactive course will give you key knowledge on principles of clear communication, staff management systems, analysis of your current operating systems, lean principles, efficiency and much more.
- Dates: 5x Wednesdays – March 13th, April 3rd, April 17th & May 1st & May 8th.
- Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Venue: Preston House, Abbeyleix, Co Laois
- Trainer: Blathnaid Bergin (The Business of Food)
- Cost: €1,200 when you sign up through NOTS. This is a massive 40% reduction on the full course price of €2,000.
Course Topics / Learnings:
- Team introductions with detailed analysis of current business leadership structures.
- Facilitated discussion on roles, responsibilities, and daily/ weekly involvement in business on and off site
- The skills of a good manager.
- The principles of management and their application in business
- Principles of clear communication.
- Current communications systems within the business
- Staff Management (including recruitment, retention, development, training and discipline)
- Kitchen Operations
- Menu Planning and Menu Design
- Front of House Operations Analysis
- Applying relevant Lean Principles to operations for maximum efficiency
- Strategy for business consolidation and growth
- Practical applications of course learnings , and much more