Building A Johnson-Su Bioreactor – 1-Day Course
April 20, 2023
NOTS are delighted to be welcoming Dr David Johnson and Hui Chun Su, inventors of the Johnson-Su Bioreactor, to Ireland for a series of 1-day workshop courses on how to build and use their Johnson-Su Composting Bioreactor.
The course will run in 8 different venues across Ireland in the second half of April. A Johnson-Su bioreactor is a method of creating fungal-rich compost, and was developed by Dr David Johnson, adjunct professor at California State University’s Center for Regenerative Agriculture and Resilient Systems, and his wife Hui-Chun Su.
This is the first time a course of this kind will be held in Europe, choose your date / venue from the ticket list below to sign up.
Course Cost: €70 when you sign up through NOTS (includes lunch, and access to detailed notes and backup information on how to build the bioreactor)
Course Dates / Venues:
- Thursday April 20th: New Ross, Co Wexford (Kevin O’Hanlon / Pollard Farm)
- Friday April 21st: Cahir, Co Tipperary (John Purcell)
- Sunday April 23rd: Killaloe, Co Clare (Jim Cronin)
- Monday April 24th: Ballingarry, Co Tipperary (Gurteen College)
- Wednesday April 26th: Tuam, Co Galway (Padraic Dunleavy)
- Thursday April 27th: Mount Allen / Drumshanbo, Co Roscommon (Tommy Earley)
- Saturday April 29th: Mullingar, Co Westmeath (Gerard Deegan)
- Sunday April 30th: Knocknatulla / Kilcock, Co Meath (Stuart Rogers)
NOTE: There are limited places available on all 8 course dates. Please sign up ASAP to confirm your place and avoid disappointment. The courses will not be filmed for dissemination, they are fully in-person sessions. If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com