Holistic Management Fundamentals – Online (March)
March 7, 2023
Online course with 3LM / The Savory Institute
8 X Tuesdays, from 7th March to 25th April 2023
- 6:30pm to 9:30pm each Tuesday evening for 8 weeks
- Cost: €300 when you book through NOTS (Course is generally €500 for non-NOTS Members)
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management. The four key insights, the ecosystem processes and the tools to manage them, plus the decision-making process that in turn guides management, are critical to masterful implementation of Holistic Management.
You will develop a holistic context, and learn how to use it to guide decision-making and planning. This course provides you with all the foundational concepts upon which the advanced courses, such as financial and grazing planning, are built.
- Manage land to improve its health and create a sustainable future for generations to come.
- Increase profits, stocking rates, and crop yields.
- Increase biodiversity: native perennials, wildlife, soil microorganisms.
- Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
- Improve quality of life.
- Whether you are a farmer, conservationist, government employee, business person or informed consumer, this whole landbase, whole system approach to resource management gives you the management tools to understand nature and work with it.
For more, see the 3LM Website – but book here through the NOTS Website to avail of our fee reduction.
Course Registration Registration for NOTS courses is open those who meet the eligibility criteria as per the NOTS terms & conditions. You are eligible for our part-funded rates if you are: a) Resident in the Republic of Ireland, and b) Employed / Self employed or a Sole Trader Please note: If you are directly employed in the public or Civil Service, you are not eligible for grant aided fees. It is still possible to avail of the training through NOTS at a non-funded rate. Please indicate your employment status below in order to be eligible for fees that are part funded. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact the NOTS office via email at email@example.com or via phone 071 9640688. To speed up registration at your chosen event, you are required to answer all questions asked for each person attending. These questions map the mandatory paperwork that each delegate at a NOTS training course is required to fill out. On the day of the event, you will be asked to sign-in and complete an evaluation form at the end of the event. Sign up for Free membership and confirm eligibility. if you are unsure of your eligibility please call 071 964 0688
To quality for NOTS Funding, you must be a) resident in Ireland, and b) Employed or self-employed in any sector (part-time employees are eligible). Note: Funding is not available to participants who work for public sector bodies or organisations that are 100% publicly funded. Semi-state companies are eligible – providing that payment to NOTS is not sourced from the public purse.
Get In touch National Organic Training Skillnet The Enterprise Centre Hill Road, Drumshanbo Co. Leitrim N41Y1F6 Ireland +353 71 964 0688 firstname.lastname@example.org