Growing your Business with Blathnaid Bergin
May 8, 2023
Learn how to grow your restaurant or bar business with an in-depth, 3-day, in-person course with the highly-respected and renowned Blathnaid Bergin of The Business of Food.
Has your business been affected by current global challenges? Is your business making you enough money? Could it be making more? Is it time to take time out and and consider how to give an injection of new energy, focus and drive to the business?
Our 3-day workshop course begins on May 8th, and is delivered on-site in Abbeyleix, Co Laois in a supportive environment of like minded people. It will give you that opportunity to slice, dice, dissect, deconstruct the business item by item and reconstruct to a masterpiece of efficiency and enjoyment.
- Dates: 3 full-day sessions – May 8th, 15th and 22nd, 2023
- Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm each session
- Venue: Preston House, Abbeyleix, Co Laois
- Trainer: Blathnaid Bergin (The Business of Food)
- Cost: €525 when you sign up through NOTS. This is a massive 40% reduction on the full course price of €875
- Participants: Maximum of 10 participants – please sign up ASAP to confirm your place
This course will delve into how to make immediate changes in your business which will save money and increase turnover. How to get to the root causes of challenges in the business. How to be as efficient in business as possible. How to find the root cause of business challenges and have a plan for implementing practical solutions.
Course Topics / Learnings:
- An analysis of the business from the back door to front
- Kitchen Operations Management
- Waste Management
- Front of House Operations Management
- Menu Planning
- Menu Engineering
- Menu Design
- Maximising Cash Contributions
- Monthly Financials
- Utilities Management
- What is Working – What is Not
- Covid Impacts – Temporary and Permanent Changes and how to take advantage of same.