Online Masterclass in Food Waste Prevention with Blathnaid Bergin
September 6, 2022
Online / Distance Learning
Learn the important tools to avoid food waste in your business with a one-day online Masterclass with Blathnaid Bergin of The Business of Food.
Taking place on Friday September 16th, this in-depth masterclass will give you the opportunity to examine how to avoid as much food waste as possible, that food waste is not inevitable, and that food waste is literally eating away your bottom line profits.
- Date: Friday September 16th, 2022
- Time: 9.30am to 1.30pm
- Format: Live online course via Zoom
- Trainer: Blathnaid Bergin (The Business of Food)
- Cost: €75 when you sign up through NOTS. This is a massive 30% reduction on the full course price
Course Topics / Learnings:
• How to make instant savings
• Reduce kitchen costs.
• Why food waste happens
• The source of food waste
• Why food waste is not inevitable
• How to minimise/ eliminate food waste
• How to get buy in from the team
• Why ‘empty plates’ are the ‘holy grail’
• What systems are needed to prevent/ manage and eliminate food waste