Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Floral Workshop with Sabine Darrall
April 22, 2023
Westmanstown Sports & Conference Centre
NOTS are delighted to be partnering with Sweetpea & Willow to provide funding toward a 1-day Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Floral Workshop with Sabine Darrall. Taking place in Westmanstown Conference Centre, this will be an in-depth, high quality workshop with one of the most respected names in the business.
The course will include instruction 4 distinct designs including a large-scale design, long table runner, large urn design, and low table design. Lunch and refreshments also included in our special funded price of €50. Sign up ASAP to secure your place, as places are limited.
- Date: Saturday April 22nd, 2023
- Venue: Westmanstown Conference Centre, Westmanstown, Dublin 15, D15 Y2DH
- Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Cost: €50 when you come through NOTS
- Places: Limited – sign up today to secure your place
Workshop Outline / Topics:
- Demonstration #1: A demonstration by Sabine on how to create a large scale design, talking about the design process , the mechanics used and also best flowers and foliage to use.
- Demonstration #2: The second demonstration is how to create a long table runner – a popular piece used by florists particularly at weddings. It will also highlight an alternative way to decorate a table without the use of the floral foam.
- Break for Lunch – included in your ticket
- Demonstration #3: The third demonstration is how to create a large urn design again using eco-friendly techniques and keeping away from the traditional use of floral foam.
- Demonstration #4: The last demonstration will be a low table design. There will also be discussions on how to promote using biodegradable, sustainable methods going forward and how to use flowers and foliage in season
Sign up below. Places are very limited on this event – so sign up ASAP to secure your place. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call 071 9640688 for more information.