1-Day Small Changes / Big Cost Savings Masterclass with Blathnaid Bergin
October 19, 2023
Learn how to make small changes across all areas of the business and accumulate to big bottom line savings with a one-day in-person Masterclass in Abbeyleix this October with Blathnaid Bergin of The Business of Food.
Taking place on Thursday October 19th, this in-depth masterclass will give you practical tools and systems to minimise all types of waste across your business. It is designed for any business owner who wants to improve bottom line profits with simple changes.
- Date: Thursday October 19th, 2023
- Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Venue: Preston House, Abbeyleix, Co Laois
- Trainer: Blathnaid Bergin (The Business of Food)
- Cost: €185 when you sign up through NOTS. This is a massive 40% reduction on the full course price
Course Topics / Learnings:
- What actions to take to save money across the business
- How to prevent wastes across the business
- That food waste can be unwittingly planned into a menu
- That waste of all kinds is literally eating away your bottom line profits