8 X Wednesdays – 8 July 2020 — 26 August 2020
- Cost: €200 for NOTS participants
NOTE: This course is only open to participants who have previously completed the 3LM Holistic Management Fundamentals 3-day course (either on-farm or online). Please do not sign up if you have not completed the Fundamentals course in the past.
Holistic Financial Planning is the single most important activity you can undertake each year to ensure that all the money you earn and spend is in line with your holistic context. If you seek prosperity and financial security, few activities during the year count more than this planning. It takes precedence over vacations, interruptions, and excuses of any kind.
Course Modules / Topics include:
- Creating Your Holistic Financial Plan Introduction
- Preliminary planning
- Putting the plan on paper
- How to balance a plan and check for cash flow
- How to operate, monitor, and control a holistic financial plan to ensure profit
- Holistic decision making and how it relates to Holistic Financial Planning
By integrating this simple-to-use, cash-based planning process into your current accounting or budgeting systems, you will be able to both increase your profit and improve your quality of life and your land’s health and productivity. Some land managers have been able to achieve almost unheard-of returns on investment (ROI) using this financial planning process — an average profit increase of 300 percent.