Train the Trainer with Blathnaid Bergin (September)
September 14, 2022
The Abbeyleix Manor Hotel
Join renowned trainer Blathnaid Bergin for an in-depth, 6-day Train the Trainer course with a significant cost reduction from NOTS – beginning in Co Laois on September 14th, 2022.
Training is a very particular skill which requires detailed knowledge of how the brain works. It is about breaking knowledge down into component parts and building it up again in a logical way. It absolutely guarantees that the trainees/learners will be fundamentally changed as a result. This course will give you those skills.
We are delighted to announce that our Train the Trainer course will now take place on-site again as Covid restrictions have been lifted. We feel that this course particularly needs to be in a face to face setting for participants to gain maximum benefit.
NOTS support means a saving of more than €500 in total for eligible course participants who come through us at NOTS.
- Duration: The course runs over six days, the final day will be devoted to an external assessment of the skills learned. This is carried out by Dr. Detta Melia- our external assessor.
- Date(s): September 14th & 15th, October 5th & 19th, November 9th & 10th
- Schedule: Course will run from 9.30pm – 5.30pm onsite. There will be two coffee breaks, one in morning, one in afternoon. Lunch break for one hour. Coffee breaks and treats are included in the cost of the course.
- Venue: The Abbeyleix Manor Hotel, Abbeyleix, Co Laois
- Cost: €1,080 for eligible participants through NOTS (This is a saving of more than €500 on the full course price)
- Facilitator: Blathnaid Bergin & Dr. Detta Melia (external assessor)
- Maximum Participants: 12 (please sign up ASAP to confirm your place)
Course Outcomes / Learnings:
Participants would gain the knowledge and skills to plan and deliver training which sticks. You can compile completed training plans which you can immediately use in your business.
This course includes assessment of practical skills by a qualified external assessor, and a written assignment to demonstrate knowledge of preparation and planning training.
What’s Included in the Course Fee:
– Pre course folder, all course notes which will be posted in hard copy throughout the course, stationery associated with course.
– Tea, coffee and treats included in the price.
– Students will be given weekly assignments, including video assignments to deliver during the course.