Regenerative Farm Scale Design Course with Richard Perkins (June)
June 18, 2022
Heather Hill Farm
NOTS are delighted to partner with Heather Hill Farm to provide a 30% funding discount for the exciting 9 Day Regenerative Farm Scale Design Course with Richard Perkins this June. Taking place on-site on Cathal Mooney’s Heather Hill Farm in Co Donegal, this unique 9-day programme will teach participants to design, install and manage profitable farm scale permaculture systems. Participants will be taught by internationally renowned educator and author Richard Perkins.
- Dates: Saturday June 18th – Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm each day
- Venue: Heather Hill Farm, Dunkineely, Co Donegal
- Trainers: Richard Perkins & Cathal Mooney
- Cost: €1,400 when you sign up through NOTS. This is a massive 30% reduction on the full course price of €2,000
Join us for this nine intensive days carefully crafted for those ready to learn with an internationally regarded expert and teacher in permaculture and regenerative agricultural design. This design course training is a no-nonsense approach to pragmatic and effective systems design. Richard farms and design properties for a living from one of the northern and most productive regenerative ag farms on the planet, so if you want to learn how to make it all work for yourself, you’ve come to the right place.
Course Topics / Modules:
- Managing Holistically
- Keyline Design
- Tree and Woody Crops / Agroforestry
- Low Cost Infrastructure Development
- Integrated Animal Systems / Pasture based Production
- A No-Dig approach to Market Gardening
- Closed-loop Fertility & Soil Health
- Regenerative Enterprise
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the duration of the training and all food will be from the farm or from organic certified sources. Camping is available at the farm and there are also several B&B’s in the area – we will help you with accommodation details.