NOTS COVID-19 Update
National Organic Training Skillnet is fully supportive of the Government’s efforts to effectively address and limit the spread of COVID-19 and to safeguard the protection of public health and that of our stakeholders.
The NOTS management team are continuing to work and are available to discuss any queries that our businesses or trainees have regarding our scheduled training programmes and supports for businesses.
In support of this national effort, National Organic Training Skillnet has postponed its public training courses until May 5th 2020 at the earliest. We have converted some courses to online programmes – see HERE for more.
National Organic Training Skillnet will continue to take bookings for programmes commencing later in 2020, and for our online programmes. We are also available to discuss your queries about any other future programmes we offer.
Our Network Contact details are:
- Sean McGloin – Network Manager
- Email email@example.com or call 071 9640688 OR 0861728442
- Siobhán McNulty – Course Co-ordinator
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 071 9640688
- Kevin Fagan – Communications Manager
- Email email@example.com or call 0873966197
- Kieran Flynn – Accounts Manager
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0873382776
We would remind our stakeholders that the HSE website www.hse.ie is the authoritative source of information and advice on the situation regarding COVID-19 in Ireland.
We will keep this information updated in the coming weeks. Further information is also available on the Skillnet Ireland website.