Running in conjunction with Technological University Dublin (Blanchardstown Campus), NOTS are delighted to provide reduced-cost funding for the 2-year, part-time Bachelor of Science (BSc Honours) in Horticulture (NFQ Level 8) in 2020.
This 2 year course is delivered via a blended hybrid of online / distance learning classes and on-site learning.
- Online Lectures (synchronous/live and also recorded): Tuesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm
- Classes on campus four Saturdays per semester 9am-4pm.
Course aims: Graduates of this programme will be qualified to deliver both traditional and contemporary horticulture skills across a wide range of disciplines.
Fees for the 2020 course have not yet been released. NOTS will be able to provide a minimum of 20% off the full course price – Approx €700.
- Automation in Horticulture
- Culinary & Medicinal Plants
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- Environmental Management
- Final Year Project (Part 1 & 2)
- Food Product Development 1 & 2
- Golf Course Design and Management
- Health, Recreation and Green Infrastructure
- Historical & Contemporary Parks and Gardens
- Plant Treatment Regulation
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Social & Therapeutic Horticulture
- Sports Surface Management