Due to popular demand, NOTS are delighted to confirm Part 2 of Soil Health & Regenerative Agriculture for Livestock Farms (Part 2) with Niels Corfield. This will run over two consecutive Tuesday mornings – July 14th and 21st.
This course is available for the incredible price of just €25 when you sign up through NOTS. Please note: This course is only available to those who have completed Part 1 of the Soil Health & Regenerative Agriculture for Livestock Farms course.
Date: July 14th & 21st, 2020
Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm both days
Cost: €25 (NOTS Rate)
Following-on from the Part 1: Soil Health & RegenAg Intro, this course will give you the skills and knowledge to:
• Implement the soil- and pasture health principles on your farm
• Design a farm layout that facilitates your management goals
• Create a grazing plan to maximise potential of forage resources, and minimise work
Note: All sessions will be videoed and made available to you offline, for you to watch again, or to view if you miss the live session.
• Learn the principles of whole farm planning
• Understand criteria for selecting appropriate equipment & infrastructure
• Minimise capital expenditure by selecting flexible infrastructure
• Save time and facilitate adaptive pasture management
• Design farm layouts & permanent infrastructure, trees, fences, water etc.