Due to popular demand, NOTS are delighted to confirm Part 2 of Principles of Soil Health for Horticulture (Online) with Niels Corfield. This will run over two consecutive Thursday mornings – July 23rd and 30th.
This course is available for the incredible price of just €25 when you sign up through NOTS. Please note: This course is only available to those who have completed Part 1 of the Principles of Soil Health for Horticulture course.
Date: July 23rd & 30th, 2020
Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm both days
Cost: €25 (NOTS Rate)
Course Details (Runs for two mornings 9am – 1.00pm)
- Session 1: Presentations & Exercises
- Session 2: Workshop – Your Rotation/Management Plan
Note: All sessions will be videoed and made available to you offline, for you to watch again, or to view if you miss the live session.
• Turning observations into actions
• Applying the soil health principles to everyday management situations
• Bringing the power of covered growing to the open field
• Understanding the rules of successful cover crop design and management
• Using the soil health principles to analyse & redesign your rotation
• Selecting best practice composting systems for your operation