3, 6, or 9-Day Course
Get trained and accredited as a Holistic Management practitioner with in-depth training in the West of Ireland. NOTS is partnering with 3LM to provide Holistic Management Training courses taking place at An Caora Dubh Farm, Claggan South, Co Donegal in February 2020.
Choose the approach that suits you best: We are offering a 3-day “Fundamentals” course, a 6-Day “Advanced” course, or the all-encompassing 9-day “Comprehensive” course.
Fundamentals 3-Day Course:
- 18 – 20 February 2020 (9:30 AM– 5:00 PM)
- Modules included: Holistic Management Fundamentals
- Price with NOTS Discount Applied: €330
Advanced 6-Day Course:
- 21st – 26th February 2020 (9:30 AM– 5:00 PM)
- Modules included: Holistic Financial Planning / Holistic Ecological Monitoring / Holistic Planned Grazing /Holistic Land Planning
- Price with NOTS Discount Applied: €730
Comprehensive 9-Day Course:
- 18 – 26th February 2020 (9:30 AM– 5:00 PM)
- Modules included: Holistic Management Fundamentals / Holistic Financial Planning / Holistic Ecological Monitoring / Holistic Planned Grazing / Holistic Land Planning
- Price with NOTS Discount Applied: €1,060
Whether you are a farmer, conservationist, government employee, business person or informed consumer, this whole landbase, whole system approach to resource management gives you the management tools to understand nature and work with it.
Holistic Management Benefits:
- Improve quality of life.
- Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
- Increase profits, stocking rates, and crop yields.
- Increase biodiversity: native perennials, wildlife, soil microorganisms.
- Manage land to improve its health and create a sustainable future for generations to come.