NOTS are delighted to be partnering with Kay’s Flower School to offer their Online Professional Floristry Certificate – Module 2 beginning on Wednesday October 7th.
This is a 4-week online training programme with more than 80 tutorial videos including step-by-step flower arranging lessons, assessments, and both theoretical and practical modules. As part of your course fee, you receive €200 worth of fresh flowers delivered to your door for use in the course.
NOTS are offering a full 25% reduction in fees for this course in 2020 – so you will pay just €600 for a course with a full price of €800.
Tutorial Video Modules include:
- Based Hearts with Spray Arrangements
- Bows for Florists
- Conditioning and Handling of Flowers & Foliage relative to flowers being used
- Consultation Techniques for dealing with Bereaved & Undertakers
- Costing and Pricing Funeral Tributes
- Costing and Pricing Presentation Bouquets
- Creating an effective Business Plan
- Cushions with Initials
- Dealing with Customers and Taking Orders for Handtied Bouquets
- Developing and Online presence through Social Media
- Floral Foam Bases – Care, Preparation and Storage
- Funeral Cross Tribute
- Gates of Heaven
- Health & Safety in the workplace
- Horizontal Spray Flower Arrangements
- Mock Hand Tied Arrangements
- Networking for your Business
- Pleating Ribbon
- Presentation Hand Tied Bouquets
- Selection of Eternal Circle Wreaths
- Shop / Workshop Layout – Workstation
- Wrapping Techniques
Included in your €600 NOTS course fee:
- All sundries required to gain your certificate
- All of your Flowers required to gain your certificate
- 4 weeks Full Time Support (Monday to Friday 9.30 to 3.30pm)
- 90 days Access to our Comprehensive Tutorials
- Access to our Student Resource Section On our Website for more free tutorials
- Kays Flower School renowned backup and support for as long as you need it.