8 X Sundays – 24th May – 19th July 2020
- 6:30pm to 9:00pm each Sunday
- Cost: €200 for NOTS participants
NOTE: This course is only open to participants who have previously completed the 3LM Holistic Management Fundamentals 3-day course (either on-farm or online). Please do not sign up if you have not completed the Fundamentals course in the past.
When you change your management, how do you know if you are moving in the right direction? Learning to monitor the land for the earliest signs of change enables you to quickly adapt your management.
This course integrates other Holistic Management courses and enables you to create a long-term infrastructure development plan to generate enduring wealth from the land.
- Gain experience in the field observing signs of change.
- Learn how to complete both the Basic and Comprehensive Monitoring Procedures.
- Become proficient enough to monitor your own land.
- Learn the Holistic Land Planning process by working through an example provided by the educator, or by developing their own holistic land plan.