It has become almost impossible to run a business without an effective online presence – especially with COVID-19 restrictions. For this reason, NOTS have partnered with SureSkills to offer an in-depth, 3-day online course focusing on Creating & Maintaining an E-Commerce Website for Your Business. Beginning on May 25th, this course is available for the reduced price of just €60 when you book through NOTS.
Whether you are a farmer, food processing business, organic grower, or any type of business who needs to improve their online presence, customers or potential customers will expect to be able to visit your website to get information about the business and its people.
- Dates: May 25th, 27th & 29th (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Times: 2pm to 5pm each day
- Cost: €60 – exclusive NOTS Rate
Session 1 (May 25th) Creating a WordPress Website and Blog for your business
– How search engines such as Google work?
– What is SEO and how does it affect your business?
– How to conduct an audit/review of your existing website?
– DIY websites vs hiring a web designer.
– What is WordPress?
– How can you use WordPress to create a website for your business?
Session 2 (May 27th) Maintaining a WordPress Website for your Business
– What information, pages and functionality should you include on your website?
– What information needs to be regularly updated?
– How to write website copy?
– How to use Video and Imagery?
– What is a blog and should you use one?
– What is Google my Business and how can you use it?
Session 3 (May 29th) Selling Online using WordPress and WooCommerce
– What is WooCommerce?
– How can you use WooCommerce with WordPress to create an e-commerce website?
– WooCommerce features and functionally.
– How to grow your online sales?
– How to do digital and content marketing for your business
Please note: There are limited places available on this course. Register ASAP to confirm your place.